Family Reunions & Private Parties
Experience Mardi Gras
Since 1947, our artists and craftsmen have designed and built the oldest and biggest parade floats and attractions for each Mardi Gras season, with over 500 floats built and decorated each year. When you begin your Mardi Gras World tour, you’ll get an overview of the history of Mardi Gras in New Orleans before continuing through our float den, where our artists work year-round to build spectacular floats and props. You never get this close to the floats while they’re rolling in Mardi Gras parades, and this is certainly the only place to see how these amazing pieces come to life each year. When you’re looking for that unique venue for a private event, this is something you just can’t top. Come see where the Mardi Gras magic is made!
Mardi Gras World also offers private workshops, including Mini-Float Building and Mask Making Workshops. Inquire about these activities for your next party or event!
To Book a Group:
Fill out and submit the Group Reservation Request Form below and a member of our Group Reservations Department will contact you shortly.
Group Tour Guidelines
- All attendees must pay as a group.
- All groups must have a minimum of 20 attendees.
- Groups are responsible for all parking fees.
- The parking rate in LOT J is $20.00 per car. (Parking lot is owned and operated by Ernest N. Morial Convention Center)
- Free bus parking is along the side of our facility.
- Mardi Gras World requires all reservations to be confirmed, including guest count, 10 days prior to tour date. A non-refundable deposit must be submitted within 2 weeks of initial booking. Deposits and final payments are non-refundable.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time to guarantee your time slot.
- We apologize, but the shuttle cannot be used for group transportation.
- Additional guest may be joining your group on this tour. Inquire about private tour rates. If interested in private tours, please email email@example.com.